Sunday 9 August 2015

My First Festival

In the middle of last week I received a message saying someone had dropped out and could I step in to perform at Kaya Music Festival on the weekend. Since it's been far too long since I last played live I jumped at the chance and after googling the festival and seeing how exciting it looked I realised just how great this opportunity was for me.

I absolutely loved performing at Kaya Festival and would do it again in a heartbeat. The people there were all fantastic, interesting and kind people and a few of them even came up to me after my set to tell me how much they enjoyed it which is honestly one of my favourite things in the world. My parents played paparazzi for the day and we got a few good photos out of it so I thought it might be nice to share them with you on here.

So here are the photos from the first music festival I played at, lets hope there are many more photos of me in a flower crown playing festivals in the future!













No comments:

Post a Comment